SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

Spot on Derek,

Its a belter! And would have had the 16mm but due to unforseen circumstances could not buy. Its a great way to keep them though I can load up the two skytees in the conservatory. Just need a little rationalisation, or as Stalin might have said a purge. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Out went the Nagler 3-6mm Zoom and in came Delos 3.5mm and 6mm, and a new case...

post-33858-0-20807200-1429725428.jpg

Delos 4.5mm and Delos or Ethos 10mm into that empty space and I think I'm well and truly done :grin:

• Like 7

DRT - how do you find the Big Barlow .... been close to getting one of those for a while

I haven't used it yet. I had one previously and couldn't get on with it but have completely changed my scopes and eyepieces now so wanted to give it another go.

Derek,

A very nice case but I would have held on the 3-6mm myself it is a big step between 6mm and 3.5mm or do you have the 4.5mm lined up?

Alan

The 4.5mm will find its way into the case. I struggle with small eye lenses so decide to go for the three Delos rather than the zoom. I am also a wide field junkie :grin:

... my incomplete EP case :evil:

Do post a pic, Ian. But there is no need to say it's incomplete - surely that is the nature of the beast.

When evolution is involved who could ever describe something as 'complete'?

Edited by Floater
  • Like 1

I have yet to post a pic of my EP case, but I do enjoy reading everyone else's posts and oggling at the glassware. I might just have to succumb to posting a picture of my incomplete EP case :evil:

Go ahead and do it. :smiley:  Just don't make it a habit to continueously update it,  that'll be a costly habit.

• Like 1

Thought I'd finally chime in to this thread.  Been building up the Maxvisions in the last few months.  Can't justify the Green and Black, but the MVs come a close second.  Apart from that, it's a mish mash of what I've found to be good for what I do :).  

post-27164-0-26651700-1430256178_thumb.j

• Like 5

Thats pretty much what mine is xD a tube..... saving up for some BSTs and a nice flight case. Anyone willing to donate to the eyepiece charity? ;)

I only used the stock Skywatcher 25mm and 10mm for years after I bought my Skyliner 200p :).  

Heh - there's 'black and green' and then there's THE Black and Green ;)

Seriously though, MVs are great EPs. I've stopped at 28mm as the exit pupil starts to become too big with my main setup at 34mm.

Nice to finally have some decent EPs though, and it's only recently I've discovered the joys of OIII and UHC filtration :D

Edited by AstroAdam