Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

Hi Mike,

That is a mighty fine looking EP case / collection.I am aiming for something similiar. Could i ask what made you go for the Delos at the shorter F/L rather than continuing with the Naglers. Was it becasue there are not Naglers at the precise focal length you wanted or needed i.e. you went for a 10mm Delos because there is only a Nagler at 11 or 9mm. Or is it due to the difference in FoV. I would be interested in your thoughts.

Ian

Hi Mike,

That is a mighty fine looking EP case / collection.I am aiming for something similiar. Could i ask what made you go for the Delos at the shorter F/L rather than continuing with the Naglers. Was it becasue there are not Naglers at the precise focal length you wanted or needed i.e. you went for a 10mm Delos because there is only a Nagler at 11 or 9mm. Or is it due to the difference in FoV. I would be interested in your thoughts.

Ian

hi ian, i went for the delos and ethos at the shorter focal length because these are aimed at being my high power eps and reviews say they are better than naglers at high power, havnt used the 13mm proper but the 10mm is amazing

Great set you have there Mike.

Michael

thanks michael, just 2 more eps to go then im done

I'm just starting out and so my collection doesn't come close to rivalling many on here. But here it is nonetheless:

post-36107-0-51701700-1400929560_thumb.j

My Tal plossls are there with gaps in the hope of getting a 10mm and 25mm to match. Also a space for possibly another Barlow. Other than that a modded webcam, my new 9x50 finderscope, and a moon filter.

Now I just need the clouds to clear - off work for the next week but the weather is grim :(

My latest brood...

post-33858-0-04437900-1401315008_thumb.j

The Nagler 31mm is superb but I have to say I am mighty impressed with the Luminos 23mm - an excellent alternative way of getting 82º FOV at half the second hand price of a Nagler.

I've just looked back at this thread and found that I have gone from this...

post-33858-0-54928200-1401317396.jpg

to this...

post-33858-0-64340600-1401317422_thumb.j

...in just over 4 months :eek:

If my wife asks, it is all Alan Potts and BigMakStutov's fault - they tempted me into it :rolleyes:

• Like 5

well a bit too early as i am still awaiting on my 5mm BGO to arrive to complete the set of BGo`s,still,here is my "second" box of Ep`s .

Set of Meade Research grade orthos and Erfles,only 32mm Erfle is missing,but that thing is so highly collectable that it is practically impossible to find  at a reasonable price so i am currently not entertaining the idea of having one.maybe in some distant future.

Full set of BGO`s (5mm in post) and a 5mm Pentax Xo 5mm.

Review about Meade RG will be following shortly in another topic.

DSC_0593_Medium.jpg

DSC_0590_Medium.jpg

• Like 1

I bought a new case a few weeks back since I've outgrown the old one, plus it was a bit awkwardly organized. Yesterday I finally got time to organize it. Still got room for a few more bits and pieces, although at the moment I don't feel the need to add anything.

post-22147-0-28954400-1401437848_thumb.j

post-22147-0-52670400-1401437861_thumb.j

• Like 1

I bought a new case a few weeks back since I've outgrown the old one, plus it was a bit awkwardly organized. Yesterday I finally got time to organize it. Still got room for a few more bits and pieces, although at the moment I don't feel the need to add anything.

Nice organized case! The extra space seems to feel the need of new toys. :grin:

My latest brood...

attachicon.gifDRT-28-05-2014.jpg

The Nagler 31mm is superb but I have to say I am mighty impressed with the Luminos 23mm - an excellent alternative way of getting 82º FOV at half the second hand price of a Nagler.

Very nice collection. Nice to hear the Luminos 23 does well next to the mighty 31T5 Panzerfaust. Maye you can write a report on it. Reviews of the Luminos are few and far between

Very nice collection. Nice to hear the Luminos 23 does well next to the mighty 31T5 Panzerfaust. Maye you can write a report on it. Reviews of the Luminos are few and far between

I will try to do that Michael - if we ever see the sky again! :sad:

I just got hold of a nice TV wideview 40mm so decided to cut new foam and sort my case out!

Here's the result.

5e8ete7e.jpg

Top left, Speers Waler 5-8 zoom, TV Ethos 8mm, then 13mm, Explore Scientific 20mm, top right is the 40mm TV Wideview.

Bottom left is a nice zoom made by Swarovski for Meade years ago before Meade made their own. Rare, and nice to use.

A couple of Powermates in there too. Note gap........ ;-D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nice organized case! The extra space seems to feel the need of new toys. :grin:

Thanks! Yes, when I think about it, having that extra space is a little bit worrying.   :cool:

I must be the only person on here that has reverted back to their original eyepiece case :smiley:  It's got be the heat Yong

Edited by Pig
  • Like 1

Our pre owned Telementor did not come with a case for the eyepieces. I found that a screwdriver bit case was the right size for the four Zeiss eyepieces we have, and it fits into a spare compartment in the kit box perfectly.  :smiley:

post-21902-0-47011500-1402262737_thumb.j

post-21902-0-06064600-1402262768_thumb.j

post-21902-0-68175700-1402262791_thumb.j