Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

As small as that.

I know we have different scopes and of course eyes but I find the Radians just a bit better, it could just be conditions in sky. I do also tend to use the Radians on Planets only as I find them much easier to use for longer periods, similar applies to the XW's and Delos. Going back to your zoom in and watch the doubles open up, a must for any double fan in my books.

Just been spliting my favorite dogs up with the same zoom in my APO, it was very easy tonight, for a change.

alan.

Just been spliting my favorite dogs up with the same zoom in my APO, it was very easy tonight, for a change.

alan.

I'll have a bash with the Nagler zoom if the perishing clouds allow. It was clear with some clouds but it's now clouds with some clear bits.

Thats a great set  :smiley:

I don't actually own any ortho eyepieces at the moment though I've a bunch on long term loan from FLO. I'll have to decide whether to pick up a few of my own when the others go back. I have a feeling I'll miss them when they are gone :smiley:

• Like 1

That 35mm Scopos is a big beastie isn't it  :shocked:

It sure is!

I had read that it was big before I bought it but I was gobsmacked when it arrived - it weighs at least twice as much as anything else in that case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here it is.

My DIY case (with an old dot printer head case and high density foam) containing my 6, 10, 12, 20 and 25 plus a Barlow 2x and the diagonal and two filters.

The compass is just for decoration porpuses so, there's some space to be filled with something interesting for the future!

post-36336-0-13377900-1396350327_thumb.j

• Like 2

Here it is.

My DIY case (with an old dot printer head case and high density foam) containing my 6, 10, 12, 20 and 25 plus a Barlow 2x and the diagonal and two filters.

The compass is just for decoration porpuses so, there's some space to be filled with something interesting for the future!

Nice and neat job, looks good :)

• Like 1

This is my humble offering, a few spaces to fill, a 20mm TVP on its way for one of them..

Would like to add a 7mm xcel lx, 14mm ES82, and a wide field above 24mm yet to be decided upon..

Maybe some 2" filters too...

Thanks for looking.

This soft carry case came today.

£4.99 and £4 postage = £9 delivered.

It takes all 6x eyepieces, and 3x filter cases.

I wasn't keen on the see-through plastic top - but it works well when you need to know where everything is.

It was originally meant to house carp fishing bait tins, but the velcro dividers can be moved around to suit your EP sizes perfectly.

Search for Koala products on Ebay

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/KOALA-PRODUCTS-LTD-FISHING-TACKLE_Bait-Tackle-Acc-Bags_W0QQLHQ5fSellerWithStoreZ1QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQ_fsubZ604052014QQ_sasiZ1QQ_sidZ361533554QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Koala.JPG KoalaBag.JPG

Faulksy,

I have a space in one of my cases now and nothing seems to fit it. A very nice collection of glass there if I may say so.

Alan

Alan, that is probably a good thing. I don't think your wife would be very pleased if you came home with yet another eyepiece  :police:

• Like 1