Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

I have that scope and have just bought a Celestron X-Cel LX 12mm, what a difference to the standard eyepieces. I highly recommend :D

Thankyou for that ive just been looking at Skywatcher Ultrawide (1.25") Eyepieces theres a 6mm,8mm,15mm and 20mm just dont know if there any good and which ones to get.

Here's my EP case right now, I have another EP on the way and soon, an LP filter.

Currently in the case is a Canon and Nikon T-Adapter (on the right) ,Celestron O-III Filter (bottom leftish), Orion Set of 4 Color Filters, Orion H-Beta Filter (Birthday Present!), Orion .965"-to-1.25" adapter, Meade Series 4000 26mm EP, Orion Sirius Plossl 10mm EP, Kellner 25mm EP and other stuff.

post-25144-0-64993100-1343860117_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

OK, latest incarnation of EP case and case for planetary photography stuff. New in the EP case are the two Pentax XWs. The Paragon 40mm has gone (sold), and the Radian 10mm has been banished. The other case has a TV PowerMate 2.5x added, to reach F/25 for planetsary imaging.

post-5655-0-47073900-1347978452_thumb.jp

post-5655-0-83949500-1347978459_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. Have a look at post 865 which was a much smaller case, not that long ago. That now gets used for handsets, mains adaptors, torches, cables, etc, etc.

Russell

Yep. I must get a 2nd case too. My higher power eyepieces have nowhere to live at the moment.

I just piced up one of these:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/flight-case-with-foam-36796?c=maplin&utm_source=gcs&utm_medium=gcs_search&utm_campaign=N70AP&utm_content=Flight+%26+Rugged+Cases

I have my 2 eyepieces (steady now!), webcam, cheshire, filters, red torch, and still have over half of the foam area left. It also fits a copy of TLAO and phillips pocket star atlas in too. Which is nice!

Troulb eis I am going to have to do some shopping to fill it now!

I just picked up one of these:

http://www.maplin.co... & Rugged Cases

I have my 2 eyepieces (steady now!), webcam, cheshire, filters, red torch, and still have over half of the foam area left. It also fits a copy of TLAO and phillips pocket star atlas in too. Which is nice!

Troulbe is I am going to have to do some shopping to fill it now!

A thousand words and so on...

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

I underestimated how much free space I had!

There are some great eyepiece / accessory collections here and it's fascinating watching them evolve over time :smiley:

I expect this to be my final update (really !). I've still got to squeeze the poor little Nirvana 4mm in somewhere - it's a great little eyepiece though and 225x is extremely useful with the ED120, so it thoroughly earns it's place :smiley:

post-118-0-91003600-1349133816_thumb.jpg

• Like 1