Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

Okay, feel that my eyepiece case is complete, i now have a full set of BST`s, though the 25mm is on loan, below the bst`s is a gso 20mm then 18mm BGO a lovely 25mm kellner from kokusai (vintage) 12.5 and 7mm circle T ortho`s, Tal barlow and 32mm gso photo visual plossl, small white plastic case has four visual filters. But i have asked father in law if he would like to make me a small wooden box to house my tal plossl`s and other odds an sods

post-8850-0-68933200-1339864906_thumb.jp

Hi, those who have the 'standard issue' Maplins case is that the Large one ( 460 x 350 ) or is the small one ( 330 x 290) sufficient. The small one would do fine right now ( 4 EP's + some bits) but I am sure that I wil buy more stuff.

Just received my first new eyepiece, so I decided to post my quite empty case :grin:

It may be quite empty now but I would look at it as the start of something beautiful :smiley: , and bank account draining :rolleyes:

Just received my first new eyepiece, so I decided to post my quite empty case :grin:

Must fill case.......Can't resist.......!

Nice set, that Speers-Waler zoom dwarfs the rest

Yep, it is a bit of a whopper, but pleased with it so far!

Doc

:laugh: I'm sure I will fill it soon enough, spending all my money. I need a clear night now though to test it out :rolleyes:, before deciding what I want next.

Yes , ethos 6,8,10,13,17&21 nagler 26 & 31 , 2x & 2.5x powermate, & 8-24 Clickstop zoom , I have a spare pluck foam to sort out so I can fit the paracor in there.

Sent from my AWSOME iPhone using Tapatalk

Blimey Nevy.......... :eek:

Those are amazing!!

Do they come with a security guard?... :grin:

Lol , I just went on holiday for a week , I took them out of the case and put em in my safe to be sure to be sure ;-£

Sent from my AWSOME iPhone using Tapatalk