Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

How do I stop it????

Demonperformer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that was instructive.

Based on the previous comments, I had deleted the old ini files with the expectation that new ones would be produced and so it would work. Press connect and at least I didn't get a message telling me that it was still running (YES!), but neither did I get an eqmod box. It sort of flashed on and off every time I tried to connect. I remembered something in the videos that said when that happened I should try using the runeqascom, so I did that. Now it flashed on and off every couple of seconds. I tried running it again and now it flashed on and off twice every couple of seconds. I could see this was getting me nowhere, so I shut down the computer and started again.

This time, when I got the box with the connect button on it, I went into configure and most of the fields were blank. Oops. So I went into toolbox and copied across the configuration file from the simulator to the live program and tried again. Started like a dream.

And, if this should ever happen again, I wonder if this is the fastest 'fix'. Just go into toolbox and copy the configuration files into the live program. Only way to know is to try it when (if) it ever happens again ...

Thanks to everyone for their input and help in resolving this issue.

Archived