Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_christmas_presents_winners.thumb.jpg.0650e36a94861077374d1ab41812d185.jpg

SamAndrew

COMPLETED - Sky-Watcher Skymax 180 - £375

Change of plans means I'm looking to get another scope, so this one has to go to make space. Optics are in lovely condition. There are a few cosmetic marks on the tube.

Includes finder and diagonal but no eyepiece.

Collection from Kingston, South West London (although could arrange to meet somewhere depending on situation)

Expensive time of year so don't expect this to sell too quickly, looking for £375.

Thanks

Sam

1s.jpg

2s.jpg

3s.jpg

4s.jpg

5s.jpg

Edited by SamAndrew

Wow, great price!. and always at the wrong time for me. Nice scope for someone here. Good luck with the sale & new scope

Rob

• Like 1

Bump - Had a few enquires about postage, I'm now prepared to offer postage as I do have some suitable packaging.

Hi

I am interested in this but am in Manchester and so will need it to be posted.  Could you let me know how much it would be?

Thanks

Damn too late.  If this sale falls through then give me a nudge please.

Got yourself a nice bit of kit there lvlark

• Like 1