Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

first picture

robwin

Hi Rob,

Thats a good first effort matey my first was well errrrrrrr quite awful :laugh:. You have a good image scale there i would suggest lowering the shutter speed a little that would help Rob..

Glad you like the Camera it's a cracking one that cp4500.

keep at it!

James :laugh:

Yep I agree James and damn site better than my first images of saturn - mine were just big blobs...

I also agree that a shorter exposure would improve things no end.

When I first started out with film I used to refer to Michael Covingtons book on exposure times and then use that as a starting point - then take images at either side of the "recommended" exposure to ensure that I covered every eventuality.

That's a good start to build upon, Rob.

Ant

Well done Rob! Was it hand held or have you got and adaptor for the camera. What scope were you using. Very very hard those afocal shots and I reckon you have made a great start.

Martin

very nice start Rob, yes i think we all remember our first image, i cant comment to much on settings etc as i,m not familiar with you camera ,, butwhat i can see from the image , to improve , maybe is the focus , to concentrate on that a wee bit , but its all a long learning process , and you have started off well , keep at it , little improvements as you go on .

well done

Rog

Rob

Great start mate.

That's an excellent 1st image there is some good detail in there.

I have adjusted the image in photplus. I hope you like them.

The second picture I have reduce the image size and this image shows the Cassini divison.

Rgds

Ian

post-12723-13387731897_thumb.jpg

post-12723-13387731899_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived