Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

free stars

jed

Come on Caz, granted you may think the S@N mag is a bit expensive... but a star for free?? even if you lived in a shoe and didn't know what to do, you could get em 1 each???

:laugh: :laugh:

Jed

Come on Caz, granted you may think the S@N mag is a bit expensive... but a star for free?? even if you lived in a shoe and didn't know what to do, you could get em 1 each???

Jed

I think I'll just claim one, and dare anyone to take it from me. There's a nice double in the Pleiades that I've had my eye on for a while.

S@N is $14.95 (£7.50) here. I only buy it occasionally.

Jed

I think I'll just claim one, and dare anyone to take it from me. There's a nice double in the Pleiades that I've had my eye on for a while.

S@N is $14.95 (£7.50) here. I only buy it occasionally.

I wonder if thay will do a buy one get one free, :laugh: :laugh: since most stars are double stars.

Mark

Archived