Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bode's Galaxy - 21hrs LRGB

Mr_42tr0nomy

I have seen this image on Astrobin but as there was no info posted (at the time I looked) I wasn;t sure if it had been done with professional or downloaded data it is that good.

Can't believe there was no Ha in this data, it certainly looks like it.  Wonderful image - congratulations.  I like the colour saturation.  

Carole 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/12/2018 at 04:04, gorann said:

I missed this post first but now I have seen it and can only agree with all the rest of the SGL choir and join them in a resounding Wow! Never seen it that close up I think.

Thank you very much! The kinda words are much appreciated:) 

On 24/12/2018 at 04:16, carastro said:

I have seen this image on Astrobin but as there was no info posted (at the time I looked) I wasn;t sure if it had been done with professional or downloaded data it is that good.

Can't believe there was no Ha in this data, it certainly looks like it.  Wonderful image - congratulations.  I like the colour saturation.  

Carole 

Hmm, thats wierd, I uploaded it with all the info I believe. The data acquisition details was written in the "description" box as I have not added me new equipment yet. Thank you for the kind words! Its great to hear that this image could be confused with professional data! I myself an surprised with the results regarding what looks like Ha data.  Thanks again :)

Teagan

Archived