Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Norway

bjarnit

Hi first time poster long time lurker :D

Hi been following this board for over a year now and finally bought my first telescope sky-watcher 150pds with an eq3 synscan mount.

I have allways been fascinated by the stars we see above us and my kids are really into this hobby, so i thought this was a great opportunity to introduce to them something else than social media and standard internet rubbish.

Regards Bjarni

1 hour ago, bjarnit said:

Hi been following this board for over a year now and finally bought my first telescope sky-watcher 150pds with an eq3 synscan mount.

I have allways been fascinated by the stars we see above us and my kids are really into this hobby, so i thought this was a great opportunity to introduce to them something else than social media and standard internet rubbish.

Regards Bjarni

Hi!

Welcome to the best forum on the internet! SGL! Hope you and your kids enjoy the amazing hobby!

- Jojo

On 15/12/2018 at 16:32, bjarnit said:

Regards Bjarni

Welcome Bjsrnit! There are great people here with TONS of knowledge! Good luck to you!

Greg

Archived