Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A noisy, light polluted 46P..

But at least I've managed to catch it, observe it in a scope and frame it with M45.. weather's not looking promising for the rest of the week so this trial run might actually be my chance! Just a single sub of 20s iso800 at 100mm on 750d f4.8.

20181214_210606.thumb.jpg.c416be368cfb4f53cff8a8730b8b25c2.jpg

As for the light pollution.. neighbours gone out and left the security lights on..

20181214_204333.thumb.jpg.48d8a4ff1ece776ed8a877823e2a5c87.jpg

Wowsers as if the street lights aren't had enough!

To be honest I've done well spoting 46p at all!

Thanks for looking

Fozzie

She's usually very good.. and has actually switched them off since we moved in so even the sensors don't trigger them, i didnt even neednto ask..

There are 4 spotlights in total, which is excessive but she lives alone now so I can understand the sense of security.. 

She's already sent me a txt apologising, hit the switch on the way out didn't realise.. 

15 hours ago, Fozzie said:

She's usually very good.. and has actually switched them off since we moved in so even the sensors don't trigger them, i didnt even neednto ask..

There are 4 spotlights in total, which is excessive but she lives alone now so I can understand the sense of security.. 

She's already sent me a txt apologising, hit the switch on the way out didn't realise.. 

Bless her :)

Archived