Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

I know its not very impressive to take pictures with iphones… but some of these are kinda nice xD oh well here ya go!. 

IMG-2563.JPG

IMG-2569.JPG

IMG-2558.JPG

Edited by Lonestar2123
changing for better pictures
  • Like 9

Nice moon phone pics! are you using a phone adapter?

Edited by Sunshine

3 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Nice moon phone pics! are you using a phone adapter?

yes. One that has a Omni Rotating clamp onto the eyepiece.

Nice Images, phone pics are awesome...Lunar live views with the phones they have now days are nothing short of spectacular, Phones are an easy way to tinker with AP with little commitment financial or otherwise, not to mention a good bit of fun too ?

Edited by SIDO
  • Like 1

My first astro-image was with a compact camera held up to the eyepiece, so I have nothing but respect for people who use the "low tech" approach and get reasonable results. In fact, IIRC, there was a whole SGL imaging challenge for images with just phones a while back.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.