Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

HOO eastern veil

simmo39

Had a few problems with my camera and scope so this was a bit of a surprise. I still have had to crop a lot to get rid of some strange reflections and the scope still needs another go at collimating it but apart from that ( lol ) im fairly happy with the results. So to the boring stuff 30 x 300sec Ha and Oiin at -20 ASI 1600mm taken through SW 130 PDS

Hint and tips welcome.

32385430858_458ea7b458_b.jpg

And a close crop

32385434868_471152bd38_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

27 minutes ago, Allinthehead said:

Lovely image Simmo. Nicely framed with some great detail. There's a hint of green in the background. I wonder would a quick shot of scnr green or hlvg do the trick?

Hi and thanks, will give it a go. Think I must be slightly colour blind to the green as I get told that just about every time I post a pic. Must learn to do it! lol

31 minutes ago, simmo39 said:

Hi and thanks, will give it a go. Think I must be slightly colour blind to the green as I get told that just about every time I post a pic. Must learn to do it! lol

I use it on every image i do. I use it sparingly and to varying degrees as i find an image looks a little more natural with some green left in.

1 hour ago, Allinthehead said:

I use it on every image i do. I use it sparingly and to varying degrees as i find an image looks a little more natural with some green left in.

I think I will have to add it to my must do list.

Archived