Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dark Fluid / Negative Mass? (Dark matter/energy)

I tried to find something a bit less "tabloid" on this one? I have no REAL opinion!
But I do sometimes feel that Particle Physics (Astronomy) hasn't had a really BIG 
discovery beyond the "Standard Model". Could be an alternative way of thinking? ?

https://theconversation.com/bizarre-dark-fluid-with-negative-mass-could-dominate-the-universe-what-my-research-suggests-107922

I printed the AA paper out too, and read it. It's good that such is a possibility! ?
The author certainly knows his stuff? Which is more than I do! lol. There appears
to be *testable* consequences of this theory... Both cosmological and "at CERN". 

On the other hand e.g. "No attempt has been made to reconcile the presented
theory with the standard model of particle physics"... and a LOT of questions?
As ever, I wonder how many people could form an opinion on this? "I'm out"! ?

Dark fluid? If I recall correctly, in Star Trek Voyager the denizens of fluidic space were rather alarming. 

Also, the Alcubierre warp drive requires a lump of negative mass matter. Good to hear the stuff may be in plentiful supply.

Archived