Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
WbRaDy

HitecAstro motor wiring

Morning all, does anyone happen to have an image or even remember which position the 4 wires are fitted in the Hitec focuser motor at all? i know its a long shot but the outer case has come away taking 3 of the 4 wires along with it...Thanks in advance

20181202_110642.jpg

I cant help you with your question but I would have a very close look at the green wire - and the red wire closest to the block -  it looks like they are cut 99% of the way through.

Billy the cable is that fragile its unbelievable, very flimsy stuff, the parts you are talking about are previous war wounds...im going to replace it all when i figure out which is which...time for the multi meter i think

cheers