Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_through_the-_eyepiece.thumb.jpg.cb85f690376dcb3053c747827de6bf9e.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
carastro

Finderguidescope rings

I bought these rings for more stable hold and adjustment for the 50mm finderguider.  It worked well but I have changed my set up now.

Had to import them from America as i could not see anything on the UK Astro sites.

£25 + postage to UK.

mini rings.jpg

This is them in position when I used them previously:  (Gives more sense of size). 

Finderguider+mounted+2.jpg

Edited by carastro
  • Like 1

Hi

If you still have them by the time kelling comes around I will take them off your hands.

But if you get a buyer before then please go for it. 

Solarboy 

I am not going to Kelling until September.  Do you want to wait until then?

I might be going to the Astro even in Kettering in March, and I always go to Astrofest in London. 

Carole 

Edited by carastro

Hi

If you have it then I will pick it up it keeps herindoors off my back she's always winging about me buying  stuff and it coming through the door. 

The less she knows the better. 

She does not get this astro stuff. 

Solarboy 

• Haha 2

OK, Do you mind PMing me with this in the title, so I don't have to struggle to find this thread next September if I haven't sold it by then. 

Carole 

Hi

You can put in the post I will tell her it is a Freeby that will keep her off my back and I can pay you at Kelling. I reckon £30 with the post should cover it . 

Solarboy. 

You can put in the post I will tell her it is a Freeby that will keep her off my back and I can pay you at Kelling. I reckon £30 with the post should cover it . 

Sorry, but that is not acceptable. 

It is still for sale, Steve.  I will PM you.

Carole 

Edited by carastro