SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hitecastro hub pro how do they work

solarboy

Hi guys 

A bit of a funny question 

Thinking of getting a hitecastro hub pro. 

How do they work. For instances my Canon 600d works off 8 volts and as far I can make out from all the photos I have seen on line the outlets are all 12v. my atik 314L not sure about the voltage on that so does the hub composite for that or can I set the voltage from the software.

Also can't find anything on YouTube or anything on line. 

Any information or tips would be appreciated. 

Regards 

Solarboy 

26 minutes ago, solarboy said:

Hi guys 

A bit of a funny question 

Thinking of getting a hitecastro hub pro. 

How do they work. For instances my Canon 600d works off 8 volts and as far I can make out from all the photos I have seen on line the outlets are all 12v. my atik 314L not sure about the voltage on that so does the hub composite for that or can I set the voltage from the software.

Also can't find anything on YouTube or anything on line. 

Any information or tips would be appreciated. 

Solarboy 

Hitecastro kit works very well in my experience, but the hubs are primarily aimed at CCD imaging I think.  However, Pegasus do a hub for DSLR imaging with a 8v output and most of the other hub features which may be worth a look at?

You can find the Pegasus hub here.

Archived