Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_through_the-_eyepiece_winners.thumb.jpg.236833c5815bb321211a43f4d5214ba8.jpg

Scott

Canon 1100d modded-Swap for similar unmodded

Just seeing if anyone is interested really. 

I've got an astro-modded canon 1100d in good condition which sees little (no) use since I started ccd imaging. I'd be interested in a straight swap for a similar canon camera. 
Body only as I'll be using the lenses for daytime photography.

If there's any interest, I'll post up some pics. Oh, I've got a 12v supply which is ideal for ap which I won't be needing so I'll throw that in too.

I may be interested- I was looking to get my 1300d modded. Have you got a bit more detail?

What mod have you down- H-alpha or full spectrum?

What’s the issue with daytime photography/ camera lenses- is it just white balance or have you got focus issues?

How old is the camera, what’s the shutter count and what do the calibration frames look like? Can you share examples?

Thanks

2 hours ago, catburglar said:

I may be interested- I was looking to get my 1300d modded. Have you got a bit more detail?

What mod have you down- H-alpha or full spectrum?

What’s the issue with daytime photography/ camera lenses- is it just white balance or have you got focus issues?

How old is the camera, what’s the shutter count and what do the calibration frames look like? Can you share examples?

Thanks

I'm out atm. The camera is about 4-5 yrs old, it's had the full spectrum mod (I had it done rather than botch it myself :) ), yes, it's the white balance. I'll check the shutter count and take some darks tonight.

Cheers

I have an unmodded 1100 I'd be happy to swap.

Edited by Jim Rand
  • Like 1