Narrowband

Galloway Autumn Star Canp 2019

Pretty sure Davey meant next person(s) to subsequently post after him ( he being #1)were to post the next sequential number i.e. #2 followed by #3 followed by #4. Not phone numbers! Must. It have seen the humour in my original post 🙄

Edited by Uplooker
  • Like 1

To be clear folks, it wasn't phone numbers I suggested it was just numbers i.e. me 1, next person 2, next person 3, at the moment, next person should be 8, hope this makes sense,  Damian is 6, Calvin is 7 etc. feel free to remove phone numbers for privacy.

David

Edited by wackyscot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mapstar said:

Damian 07968............. looking to get up the weekend before weather permitting.

Lovely and clear down here over night shame the moon was blazing away.

So look at the moon then. I know how you really love it.

up now but hopefully clear at Galloway.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Adrian Condon said:

Hi Dai,

It is getting closer to the Star Party........

There will be clear skies or hazy evenings tasting the pure gold.

Have a safe trip.

Adrian

Yes have a safe journey. Take it easy on the long drive.

Make sure you bring all the kit so you don't have to borrow off Julian :evil:

I'll be loading the car saturday next week and setting off early hours sunday morning.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mr Flibble said:

Yes have a safe journey. Take it easy on the long drive.

Make sure you bring all the kit so you don't have to borrow off Julian :evil:

I'll be loading the car saturday next week and setting off early hours sunday morning.

Kettle will be on already all being well 

• Like 1

Hi Lee,it`s amazing how fast you can put up a tent in the rain, the Galloway erection team will give you a hand, all types of tent put up!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 Wrap a duvet around yer scope,it will give a bit of protection,looking forward to meeting up,oh and an extra groundsheet is very useful,

Regards

Mike

Edited by Demon Barber
Spelling
  • Haha 1

Lee, no worries with putting the tent up (erect). We will all help. It’s that bloke Derren you need to watch out for. He will just stand there with his hands in his pockets delivering wise cracks at inopportune moments. Examples being “You don’t want to do it like that, you want to do it this way!”, “Have you ever put a tent up before?” or “What’s taking you so long” 

Dont listen to him, the rest of us will help out. Last word of warning - don’t ever try drinking any of that mouth wash that he brings. He will constantly tell you it’s Whisky ( without an e), it’s not ! He’s a bit like Donald Trump, if he says an untruth often enough, it must be fact!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Dr_Ju_ju said:

I'm just packing up the trailer etc., so hopefully will get to site Thursday\Friday, & looking forward to Sunday\Monday\Tuesday nights' projected clear skies (for now).....

Have a safe trip Julian. Have you repaired or replaced your tent, since the mishap in March?

It was just the poles, which I've since replaced with carbon fibre ones...…. 

also using the hedge as a windbreak, instead of 'sticking out' will be better....  just trying to decide whether to leave a gap between hedge\tent for the business tools, but that then leaves a bigger trip hazard for Adrian :icon_scratch: 

• Like 1