Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep3_banner.thumb.jpg.5533fb830ae914798f4dbbdd2c8a5853.jpg

Damian 07968............. looking to get up the weekend before weather permitting.

Lovely and clear down here over night shame the moon was blazing away.

Edited by mapstar

Calvin...thurs till Monday 

Edited by estwing
  • Like 1

That wasn’t my real mobile number so hope no one thinks they are going to get lucky 😇

• Haha 2

Pretty sure Davey meant next person(s) to subsequently post after him ( he being #1)were to post the next sequential number i.e. #2 followed by #3 followed by #4. Not phone numbers! Must. It have seen the humour in my original post 🙄

Edited by Uplooker
  • Like 1

To be clear folks, it wasn't phone numbers I suggested it was just numbers i.e. me 1, next person 2, next person 3, at the moment, next person should be 8, hope this makes sense,  Damian is 6, Calvin is 7 etc. feel free to remove phone numbers for privacy.

David

Edited by wackyscot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Damn...I was hoping to get some double glazing phone calls...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mapstar said:

Damian 07968............. looking to get up the weekend before weather permitting.

Lovely and clear down here over night shame the moon was blazing away.

So look at the moon then. I know how you really love it.

up now but hopefully clear at Galloway.

• Haha 2

Hi Dai,

It is getting closer to the Star Party........

There will be clear skies or hazy evenings tasting the pure gold.

Have a safe trip.

Adrian

3 hours ago, Adrian Condon said:

Hi Dai,

It is getting closer to the Star Party........

There will be clear skies or hazy evenings tasting the pure gold.

Have a safe trip.

Adrian

Yes have a safe journey. Take it easy on the long drive.

Make sure you bring all the kit so you don't have to borrow off Julian :evil:

I'll be loading the car saturday next week and setting off early hours sunday morning.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mr Flibble said:

Yes have a safe journey. Take it easy on the long drive.

Make sure you bring all the kit so you don't have to borrow off Julian :evil:

I'll be loading the car saturday next week and setting off early hours sunday morning.

Kettle will be on already all being well 

• Like 1

Hi Dai,

I hope to leave before dawn on Saturday morning and arrive around 13:00.

Will be available Sunday....thinking of having lunch at the Harbour Inn.

All the every best. 

Adrian

• Like 1

I need this rain to pause so I can practice putting up my new tent, and work out how to my new scope in the car...

Hi Lee,it`s amazing how fast you can put up a tent in the rain, the Galloway erection team will give you a hand, all types of tent put up!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 Wrap a duvet around yer scope,it will give a bit of protection,looking forward to meeting up,oh and an extra groundsheet is very useful,

Regards

Mike

Edited by Demon Barber
Spelling
  • Haha 1

Cheers Mike, I've got a ground sheet to go with it (as well as the built in one)

It'll all fit. It has no choice.  Looking forward to it.

Edited by rockystar

Lee, no worries with putting the tent up (erect). We will all help. It’s that bloke Derren you need to watch out for. He will just stand there with his hands in his pockets delivering wise cracks at inopportune moments. Examples being “You don’t want to do it like that, you want to do it this way!”, “Have you ever put a tent up before?” or “What’s taking you so long” 

Dont listen to him, the rest of us will help out. Last word of warning - don’t ever try drinking any of that mouth wash that he brings. He will constantly tell you it’s Whisky ( without an e), it’s not ! He’s a bit like Donald Trump, if he says an untruth often enough, it must be fact!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Not long now heading down Saturday, skies have been clear here past couple of nites hopefully a good omen for the week.

• Like 1

Especially for Ian, his favourite I know. 😂

Looking forwards to seeing everyone again.

IMG_20191021_112156.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm just packing up the trailer etc., so hopefully will get to site Thursday\Friday, & looking forward to Sunday\Monday\Tuesday nights' projected clear skies (for now).....

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Dr_Ju_ju said:

I'm just packing up the trailer etc., so hopefully will get to site Thursday\Friday, & looking forward to Sunday\Monday\Tuesday nights' projected clear skies (for now).....

Have a safe trip Julian. Have you repaired or replaced your tent, since the mishap in March?

It was just the poles, which I've since replaced with carbon fibre ones...…. 

also using the hedge as a windbreak, instead of 'sticking out' will be better....  just trying to decide whether to leave a gap between hedge\tent for the business tools, but that then leaves a bigger trip hazard for Adrian :icon_scratch: 

• Like 1