Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_supernovae_remnants.thumb.jpg.0a6deb4bf0886533629e2bdc08293bc9.jpg

Hello All,  i am pleased to announce the tenth anniversary Galloway Autumn 2019 Star Camp, it runs from Wednesday 30th October 2019---------Monday 4th November 2019.

Location is the award wining  http://www.drumroamin.co.uk/

Longer stays are available.

Our location for the past nine years and the hard work done by the  owners Lesley and Ralph Shell has enabled us to run the Premier Star Camp in Scotland successfully building a reputation as a friendly inclusive  destination with terrific skies and a very well equipped campsite, a perfect combination !!!!!!!!!

We will be putting on some events,with a food extravaganza for the Saturday evening,more details to follow.

The bookings as usual will be handled direct with Lesley at the campsite.

Bookings are open as of 9.00am 23rd November 2018.( tomorrow ).

I look forward to meeting everyone,seasoned regulars and newcomers all.

Will post when more details become available.

Clear skies and regards,

Mike.

As usual any mistakes are my own.

• Like 3

Hi Mike

I as usual plan to attend........ ( I suspect Lesley has my name already pencilled in )

It should be a great event with the getting older regulars and the new star party starters..... given the dark clear skies and the craic it is hard to see why not....

All the best

Adrian

• Like 2

Barring ruddy doctors, I'll be there...

For Adrian, as long as he has his beer & whiskey, I'm sure he'll see loads of stars.....

Now, let's all play spot the spelling mistake...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can’t believe I missed this thread, haha.

My stalkingmeter must have malfunctioned, need to get it checked out.

Have to check if I am free those dates😇

Edited by Uplooker
  • Like 2

Just checked, I’m freeeeee.👍

Will there be any pies?

Edited by Uplooker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to see this up Mike :grin:

I think I will be booking for the new moon w/e friday 25th and maybe stop for the week. 

• Like 2

I'll probably give this ago as long as the free samples of whisky go down well in the spring gathering....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, estwing said:

I'll probably give this ago as long as the free samples of whisky go down well in the spring gathering....

I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms Calv bringing that much Whisky for everyone :icon_biggrin:

• Haha 2

Hi Mike

Just seen thread allready booked up Clearly skies, pies and some whisky are in order, speak to you soon take it easy.

• Haha 1

On 23/11/2018 at 16:08, Adrian Condon said:

Hi Mike

I as usual plan to attend........ ( I suspect Lesley has my name already pencilled in )

It should be a great event with the getting older regulars and the new star party starters..... given the dark clear skies and the craic it is hard to see why not....

All the best

Adrian

well, I certainly fit in the 'older' category, but will be a 1st timer.

• Like 1

Sorry I will not make it sadly my back has rendered me nearly house bound.

I'm on morphine patches and injections every 4 months.