Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Samsung S7 Moon shots

bish

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Great shots Bish. Which scope were they with?

The NeXYZ works very well, so I can recommend it.

Thanks Stu.  They were taken with my 250px. I tried to use my iPhone too but just couldn't get the focus. The Samsung was fiddly but easier than the iPhone.  The NexYZ does look good. Hand held is OK for the Moon but anything else I lose my patience! LOL

13 minutes ago, bish said:

Thanks Stu.  They were taken with my 250px. I tried to use my iPhone too but just couldn't get the focus. The Samsung was fiddly but easier than the iPhone.  The NexYZ does look good. Hand held is OK for the Moon but anything else I lose my patience! LOL

They are great shots, very sharp focus. You can really see the additional resolution you get from the 10” scope, looks really good. I have had most of my best results via hand holding, but I’ve been using a FoneMate adaptor and 24mm Panoptic more often recently, and the NeXYZ will allow me to try with my other eyepieces to get bigger mags.

Archived