SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NGC 7331 Lum only WIP

Star101

I think I'm a bit late for this target. 

A clear night presented me with this chance. I took 100 x 60s Lum and only managed 10 x 60s Red.

So, while waiting for the next clear night I decided to have a look at what the Lum processed out looked like..

C11 with ZWO ASI 183mm Pro. Astrodon E series II Filters. Lodestar guide cam. ZWO OAG. Mesu 200 mount. Pixinsight.

Looking forward to the next clear night :)

Thanks for looking.

NGC 7331 at f10.jpg

55 minutes ago, tony210 said:

Great !- I've just talen 8x20 minute Lum subs for this and been frustrated with bad weather and the moon so no colour- must process anyway - a great target ! - best wishes Tony.

Sounds like a trend lol.

Hope you have success with your processing. Maybe you could share the result too when done!

That looks great for less than 2 hours of data!  I have a C11 too (Edge) that I don't get to use enough.  The problem is the weather--changing scopes eats up clear sky time and I get far too little of it as it is.  I look at this image and drool for what could be.......well framed too.

Rodd

Archived