Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Money well spent

Olli

Not much to report as it was Only a quick session today as the clouds were moving past but i couldn't get out yesterday and i had just acquired some new eyepices. And i have only used my scope once  since i bought it back in august so i was desperate to go out. The eyepieces were a 24mm 68 ES and a 82 6.7mm ES. Well for the half an hour or so of observing the moon which has now become my favourite  object to observe, i can say that i am very pleased with both of them. Both gave great views of the moon especially the 24mm i could see a difference when coparing them to the bsts. When i used rhe 6.7mm it was quite amazing, however it may have been a bit bright to use the 6.7mm. Not much else to say apart from Thanks for all the help in the thread earlier to help me decide on these eyepieces im glad i went ahead and got them. Heres a photo of the moon through the 24mm using my phone 

Cant wait to use the 24mm on Dso's ?

20181118_180112.jpg

Archived