Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

16 Hours at Brimham Rocks timelapse

I spent the night at Brimham Rocks in North Yorkshire shooting another "Holy Grail" time lapse (day to night to day). Although it is a lovely area to shoot from scenery wise, it wasn't as dark as I was hoping and there was a fair bit of light pollution from Harrogate and the skies were a bit milky so the milky way didn't show that well, to top it all I accidentally tripped over one of the tripod legs when I was checking on batteries so there is a jolt in the time lapse. I've also included a couple of stills taken with my Fuji GFX50S and some drone footage from the morning taken with my Mavic Air. I used my Sony A7Sii and Samyang 24mm f1.4 lens on a Dynamic Perception slider and Pan and tilt head. In all I took about 2,200 images for the time lapse. The video can be seen at the link below in HD and 4K

Archived