Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ED80 focuser parts list

Hi All

I have been doing some maintenance on my ED80 focuser that involved removing a skywatcher autofocuser bracket and was wondering if anyone knows the thread size of the four outer screws that hold the bracket and/or focus shaft in place?, the only info i could find was in the autofocuser parts list that included some longer ones to fix the bracket in place but then that only describes them as four Philips head screws...the others are in a safe place.....a very safe place...as in put down and forever forgotten safe place....

Thanks

Wayne

2wFLJC0.jpg

21 minutes ago, wayne11 said:

Hi All

I have been doing some maintenance on my ED80 focuser that involved removing a skywatcher autofocuser bracket and was wondering if anyone knows the thread size of the four outer screws that hold the bracket and/or focus shaft in place?, the only info i could find was in the autofocuser parts list that included some longer ones to fix the bracket in place but then that only describes them as four Philips head screws...the others are in a safe place.....a very safe place...as in put down and forever forgotten safe place....

Thanks

Wayne

2wFLJC0.jpg

An email to FLO might be your best bet.

Archived