Narrowband

Stellarium

I have one of these and if I remember, some versions of the ublox software worked and some didn't for some reason.

Can you try an earlier version?

GPS also doesn't work that well indoors so are you trying outside, without too much around you? They also need to "warm up" so you may not get a fix for a minute or 2.

I'm also not sure if it works natively under windows, assuming you're using windows.

45 minutes ago, Jonk said:

I have one of these and if I remember, some versions of the ublox software worked and some didn't for some reason.

Can you try an earlier version?

GPS also doesn't work that well indoors so are you trying outside, without too much around you? They also need to "warm up" so you may not get a fix for a minute or 2.

I'm also not sure if it works natively under windows, assuming you're using windows.

It's plug and play in windows 10..only tried indoors...will have to give it a try outside when it stops raining.

In my experience all GPS sensors are not equal, the one on my Meade SCT gets a signal quickest even with the plastic obs'y roof closed, the iOptron takes up to 10 minutes sometimes and the MG Box somewhere between the two.

They detect up to 10 satellites before they get a fix.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Archived