Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Do FLO & RVO have sales ?

Danjc

As I (well I think !) have decided on a mount and scope I was wondering if the retailers I mention have sales either Black Friday or Christmas/New year. 

Just thinking i could possibly save a few quid. If they do I can happily hold out a little longer and if not pull the trigger soon.  

Cheers, Dan. 

I haven't heard of them having sales.  Occasionally they will sell an item that has been returned at a discount.  I think they run on a very small profit margin.  

If you really want to save money try the second hand market.

Carole 

4 minutes ago, carastro said:

I haven't heard of them having sales.  Occasionally they will sell an item that has been returned at a discount.  I think they run on a very small profit margin.  

If you really want to save money try the second hand market.

Carole 

Thanks Carole I guessed they probably wouldn’t but more than happy to pay the going rate. 

Dan.  

At the SGL star party recently, FLO were offering a 10% discount on items bought (or ordered and paid) on the day. They were even good enough to bring things along on request. 

I don't know if there was an upper limit to the value of the discount, but I don't think there was. 

Ady

On 04/11/2018 at 20:05, Phil Fargaze said:

A good way to find out about FLO bargains is to keep an eye on their Twitter feed. 

Thanks for this I set up notifications and a Heq5 came up from them so I hit the buy button. 

Cheers ?? 

Archived