sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

Choices , how do we arrive at our ideal set up ?

15 minutes ago, Roy Challen said:

I reckon there's quite a few of us who have done/are doing that! It's probably the same bunch of eyepieces doing the rounds too?. I swear I have bought an ep or two (the same actual eyepiece, that is - not just 'another one') that I had sold a few months earlier - TV plossls are a good one for that! Wouldn't it be interesting to be able to track them to see who and where they go to next?

I know for a fact Roy that I have bought back eyepieces previously sold, mostly to people I consider friends, and sometimes only a matter of several weeks !

Barcodes on the barrels ! Whatever next. :grin:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So , Astronomy....a fantastic hobby that will never get boring . We all know this , it’s why we chose this as our fascinating pastime . But , how do we arrive at our perfect set up? With a seemingly i

The vibrant used market for astro equipment is a real bonus for developing experience of difference types of equipment and how they suit you and your requrements. The process is also about learning ab

The nice thing is that buying used allows you to try many different sorts of scopes for relatively little outlay. If you buy carefully then it is almost like renting them for a while. I have trie