Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ITF filter for the coronado PST.

Hi, i want to try to put a new ITF filter for the coronado pst. Someone told me that he use the beloptic ITF filter and now  he can use an 2x Barlow and 13 mm Nagler . With the original filter this was not posseble. Is the beloptic a good choice to improve the view of the pst?  Is iT easy to put iT in the scope myself and remove the original? Thanks!!  ( i dond know for sure if its still available and how to order....) thanks for the tips!

No, i dond think its rusted . I  just want to know if the beloptic or maier ITF  will improve the few a bit compere to a not rusted good original.  To improve the fews ( a bit) when i zoom in at higher settings (better Surface detais at the higher settingsof the 8=24mm zoom ) if the images are clearer in the new ITF, maby its still worth the upgrade even my ITF is not rusted.....(?) or is iT better just keep on using the original and dond remove things?

Archived