Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Finally Uranus!

astroavani

0B1aYLpVAUyf_1824x0_wmhqkGbg.jpg
My first capture of Uranus this year, unfortunately the conditions of seeing was not helping me to get an acceptable catch on this planet.
The main difficulty is the low altitude that the planet is for observers of the southern hemisphere, in my case only 49º.
Even so, the photo pleased me with the fact that with a little goodwill one realizes that a large region around the north pole is lighter than the rest of the planet. No other spot is visible, I'm sure, as I followed the suggestion of the great friend Christophe Pelier and made an animation with 5 sacks to take the test.

On 04/11/2018 at 13:44, Pete Presland said:

Muito bem capturado Avani, eu também capturei a área de pólo norte "mais leve" com o meu C9.25. Você vai fazer mais imagens de Urano Avani este ano?

Hi friend Pete!
I did it a few more days ago, but I did not get any further details that were not captured in this photo. I have not finished processing yet, but I can see the albedo difference in the north polar region again. The photo below is 2018-11-06 at 02:28 UT.

a3.png

Archived