Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Heavy heart

Hi all I comes with a heavy heart but I'm deciding to quit astrophotography, today I will put a list together of all my equipment to sell so I will be offering a full complete imaging package as most of all my gear is new what is a rough selling price ie how much percentage is normally taken off being sold as used? Thanks in advance 

Don't do it, the clocks go back Sunday, nights get longer !stick with it for a bit longer, try some easy targets, M42 33 and 45 will be up earlier.

If not then 50 to 65% ish of new as a guide or check ebay for sold listings as an idea.

Good luck with whichever way you go.

I know exactly what your feeling....i am a beginner in AP,and the amounts of nights of frustration i have had,and still have is unreal.I have thought the same as you and sell what i have,but i didnt and cant stop trying to get a decent image that i am happy with.

I know i cant get near the images that you see on the forum,at least not now,so i try and content my self with any images i get and try and slightly improve on the next time with the bare imaging equipment i have.

Unless you need the money for something else,i would hold on to your stuff and just go back to the basics of visual observing and know that you have the gear if you want to try again,

Archived