Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_christmas_presents.thumb.jpg.587637e0d01baf4b6d21b73610610bbb.jpg

SyedT

Avalon Linear Fast Reverse & T-110 Tripod + Accessories

Due to changing setup, I have my Avalon Linear Fast Reverse (Synscan version) & T-110 Tripod for sale, alongside the following accessories:

1. Polemaster Adapter for Avalon Linear Fast Reverse
2. Synscan handset + EQMOD cable
3. 1x4kg counterweight & 1x2kg counterweight
4. Carry cases for both mount + tripod
5. 1x set of steel spikes for tripod

Price is £3500 for all items collected; open to offers. Postage can be considered, but would be at buyer's cost and risk. I would prefer if the buyer could come to inspect all items to ensure satisfaction with condition, or I can meet somewhere mutually convenient/deliver within a 50-mile radius.

Cheers

1106585611_AvalonLinearFastReverse-Tripod.thumb.jpg.f0f8eb26d2b07acb2f8d482f985f1a72.jpg

1627703720_AvalonGuiding.thumb.png.42a7fea0126600ad74d9a0a23b70e13b.png

20181110_104726.jpg

20181110_104721.jpg

20181110_104733.jpg

Edited by SyedT

Hi,

whould you sell the T-POD 110 separately? Could you ship it to Germany at my cost?

Best regards,

Marcus

Worst thing I've done - selling my Avalon mount. So smooth even with a 12 inch RC loaded or with my 115 EDT-Apo and an 8 inch RC in tandem. Never missed a beat.

Good luck with the sale - just not got the cash for this one. 

On 15/01/2019 at 10:52, fwm891 said:

Worst thing I've done - selling my Avalon mount. So smooth even with a 12 inch RC loaded or with my 115 EDT-Apo and an 8 inch RC in tandem. Never missed a beat.

Good luck with the sale - just not got the cash for this one. 

It really is an excellent mount, the proof is in the guide trace; even when the guide trace isn't great, the stars still tend to be round. Only reason I'm selling is to free up funds (taking offers too!). 😁

On 15/01/2019 at 09:38, marcus_z said:

Hi,

whould you sell the T-POD 110 separately? Could you ship it to Germany at my cost?

Best regards,

Marcus

Replied.

I had a beast of a swimming session this afternoon and I'm not feeling entirely on the ball at the moment as a result so please excuse me if I've missed it, but you've said you'd prefer it collected and not mentioned location?

I'd love to try one of these, but I don't think my wife will be too impressed if I add (any more) to the amount of kit stacked up in the sitting room waiting to go into the observatory when I finish it :D

James

33 minutes ago, JamesF said:

I had a beast of a swimming session this afternoon and I'm not feeling entirely on the ball at the moment as a result so please excuse me if I've missed it, but you've said you'd prefer it collected and not mentioned location?

I'd love to try one of these, but I don't think my wife will be too impressed if I add (any more) to the amount of kit stacked up in the sitting room waiting to go into the observatory when I finish it :D

James

You'll part with lots of other kit before you part with an Avalon FR...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, fwm891 said:

Totally agree Francis.

Steve

• Like 1

22 hours ago, fwm891 said:

By far my favourite mount I've ever owned..... it worked flawlessly .... I wish I could have kept mine 😕

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, swag72 said:

By far my favourite mount I've ever owned..... it worked flawlessly .... I wish I could have kept mine 😕

You prefer it to the Mesu?

James

37 minutes ago, JamesF said:

You prefer it to the Mesu?

James

Yes I do.....  but sadly it didn't have the capacity that I needed and so it was sold and replaced by the Mesu

Hi,

Is this still available and where would collection be from please?

Ian

5 hours ago, misterp said:

Hi,

Is this still available and where would collection be from please?

Ian

Have sent you a PM Ian.

I've been asked a few times regarding location of collection. I can't edit the main post any more, so just mentioning here that collection would be from Leicester.