SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New Mesu 200 for £1500.....really...

LightBucket

4 minutes ago, david_taurus83 said:

I see I'm not the only one who has hidden receipts! I'm so glad FLO email the invoice over instead of sticking it in the plastic wallet on the box?

I can claim innocence in that respect as the majority of my kit was not bought new. :)

James

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/10/2018 at 12:57, johninderby said:

Useless fact:

Ormskirk is known for its gingerbread apparently. ?

I went to school in Ormskirk for a while and never knew that! It was a little primary school and is now an old people's home but still bearing the same name. You never know, Ormskirk might be my alpha and my omega! :D

It seems that someone got a bargain, which is nice, but the mount could have fetched twice that. I paid 3,800 (or was it 3,650?) euros for my second one, and considered it a great buy, especially since the owner delivered it. (He had just bought a robotic observatory nearby and was coming down anyway.)

It remains my favourite mount and joint-favourite bit of astro kit, ie jointly with the other one we have!

Olly

Archived