SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Portugal!

joaomestre

Hello all!

My name is João and I'm from Portugal. I'm currently waiting for the arrival of a telescope Orion StarMax 90mm Tabletop with an extra 2 x Barlow, a 13% moon filter and a T-Ring adapter for my Canon 70D. 

Although I've had a friends telescope in past that I've used a couple of times, this is the start of my astronomical journey with my own gear. Very exciting! 

I've decided to register my self on this forum to share some of my experiences / questions and check your's too! Any stargazing and astrophotography tips for a newbie?

Thank you very much and happy stargazing to all!

Welcome João from Land Down Under

You travel the universe in this forum

If you have an astronomy club close to you, make yourself known to members, as members only too happy to show you their equipment, and clubs also run workshops on AP

John

Welcome, Things are looking up for you and you wound up here so doubley so. My tip would be to enjoy your journey into astronomy and at any point that's not happening get with fellow astronomers right away ?

Archived