stargazine_ep44_banner.thumb.jpg.6153c4d39ed5a64b7d8af2d3d6061f61.jpg

COMPLETED - Sky watcher AZ EQ6-GT mount / tripod for sale

A very lightly used AZ EQ6-GT mount and tripod for sale. The mount is approx 3 years old and I am the second owner. It is in exceptional condition and as stated has been very lightly used by myself and previous owner.

Reason I am selling, due to a change of job and working away significant parts of the week / month I have no time to indulge in the hobby at the moment.

The mount comes with all the usual items,

Mount and tripod, hand controller, cigarette power lead, eqmod usb lead, manual.

Also included in the sale is the ADM losmandy / Vixen saddle and the regulated power supply - this one as per FLO website - Nevada PS-08 PSU

Price is £995 ovno for everything.

I have the box for the mount with original packaging but not the tripod, hence this is pick up only or can travel and meet half way by arrangement - I travel extensively so I'm sure something can be arranged.

I accept cash, cheques and bank transfer (which is easiest to be honest). Paypal if the buyer pays the fees.

The mount is currently in my observatory and can be seen working if you wish.

The ES102 pictured is also for sale in the next ad!

Thanks for reading and if you have questions please PM me and we can discuss in more detail.

Neil.

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

Hi Neil,

I am very interested in the mount, however I won't have cash till end of month.  Also I am in Scotland, but can also travel wherever.  Please put me to top of list?  If it helps I can bank transfer some in Nov then the balance on exchange?

Regards,

Robert.

• 5 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By chrobakx
      This is Celestron cg3 mount suitable for any telescope tube with vixen dovetail.
      Load capacity is approximately up to 4 kg
      Condition is used, but in very good shape. 
      It's comcompletely with 3d printed levelling plate, under tray for accessories, slow motion and locking knobs.
      Mount was completely stripped down, removed factory sticky grease and applied proper grease where applicable.
      Price: £90
      I can post it by Hermes or DPD if you are happy to pay for postage.
      I'll accept PayPal as family/friends or commercial if you'll pay the 3% fee.

• By chrobakx
      Selling the Sky-watcher r.a. motor drive for eq2/cg3 mount.
      I was using it on my Celestron Astromaster 130eq. I was able to do some astrophotography with it, 15-20  seconds exposure time.
      Price £27 plus postage
      Payment method: PayPal, family and friends method or commercial and  buyer will pay fee 3% extra

• By chrobakx
      I looking for a polar scope for my eq3 or HEQ5 mount
    • By Corpze
      Made a new video, this is a Astro Systeme Austria specific video, which has direct driven servo motors.
      To get them to perform perfectly and be able to track unguided, you have to tune theese motors.

I made a quick video of how the three different methods is working in the "Autoslew" software to run theese mounts.
      Maybe this method of tuning mount motors is related to other brands which has direct driven mounts? 

Best regards / Daniel

• By Quentent
      Hi,

So just today i got my new EQ3 mount and tripod delivered.
      Brought it out, balanced it leveled it etc etc.
      So i polar aligned it,  and selected 2 Star Alignment.
      1st star to align to: Betelgeuse.
      As soon as i hit confirm align the motors kick in but as soon as the mount starts to rotate the motors stop and the hand controller resets itself immediatly and starts initializing all over again.
      I discovered that moving Ra on its own works just fine as does moving Dec on its own but whenever i press for example the left and Up arrows at the same time the mount stops and the hand controller resets.
      Could this just be a problem with power draw? The Synpro box takes 12V DC and is supplied by a 12V DC car outlet type power source. However i changed this to a 3 Pin UK 12V 1A DC & AC plug.

Im hoping the power supply is the issue and not something else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.