Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

johnfosteruk

Club Invitations.

I've just been made 'Leader' of the D&C club and I'd like to drum up a little interest. I'd like to see some activity in here!

So, I'm trawling through the old posts from before it was converted to a 'club' and sending out invites to members who reside in the region.

I'd like members in the area to get to know each other, and see if we can turn this into a thriving observing/imaging group. Feel free to chip in with ideas for how we use this resource as well.

So, if you receive an invite, please accept, pop in and say hello :)

• Like 2

Hi John,

I live in Falmouth and pretty new to the hobby. I'm also a member of the Cornwall astro society and pretty keen to get involved with stuff in the SW.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Steve Clay
  • Like 1

Thanks John, I live in Newquay, have to say weather has been dismal for what seems an eternity, when there has been a break in cloud we've been hit with sea mist! Hoping for clear skies and hello to everyone in the new club

Hi John, 

Been away for a while. (a lot longer than i intended) 
Thanks for the invite, looking forward to catching up with you all. 

Pete.