Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

dweller25

Barlow/Diagonal/Eyepieces

Hello,

Having a tidy out and have the following for sale :-

1. Celestron 40mm Plossl - mint - makes a bino pair with the Skywatcher below - unused - £15 +p&p ** SOLD **

2. Celestron 1.25" diagonal - mint - unused - £15 +p&p ** SOLD **

3. Celestron 13mm Plossl - mint - unused - £9 +p&p ** SOLD **

4. Skywatcher 40mm Plossl - mint - makes a bino pair with the Celestron above - £15 +p&p ** SOLD **

5. Russian Tal 15mm Kellner - very good condition - £15 +p&p ** If you buy this eyepiece I will throw in the 4mm Celestron Plossl for free **

6. 12mm Reticule eyepiece - no illuminator - Mint - £15 +p&p ** SOLD **

7. Japanese Vixen 10mm Plossl - very good condition - £19 +p&p ** SOLD **

8. Celestron 4mm Plossl - well used but good for high power collimation - FREE - If you buy the 15mm Tal Kellner ?

9, Antares 2x Barlow - lens cell can be removed and threaded into other eyepieces - very good condition - £15 +p&p ** SOLD **

Please note the p&p is £4 which uses the Royal Mail 2nd class service, I can use other choices at cost if required.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0813.thumb.JPG.19fb9915ea211a2ca949930ce50a5dfc.JPG

IMG_0815.thumb.JPG.c43261c3ae9ca760139df2b18cbae502.JPG

Edited by dweller25
Updated sold items

Hello, I'm new to this site/forum so not really sure on protocol - please bear with me.

I'm interested in the 40mm ocular, if it's still for sale. Please advise.

Thanks in anticipation

2 minutes ago, wookie1965 said:

Can I have the vixen 10mm please.

Yes, please PM me your details ?

7 minutes ago, dweller25 said:

Yes, please PM me your details ?

PM sent thanks.

• Like 1

On 15/10/2018 at 10:20, dweller25 said:

Antares 2x Barlow

Hello i would like to buy the Antares 2x Barlow please i have sent you a PM, hope i have done everything right, if not please forgive me, its my first try at buying , best regards

Dave

Antares Barlow Sold - thank you

Edited by dweller25
  • Thanks 1

12mm Reticle eyepiece now sold.

Edited by dweller25

Most items now sold.

If anyone wants the 15mm Tal Kellner I will throw in the Celestron 4mm for free ?

Mods - please close this thread - thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lozscott1971
      Hi there people, 
      Firstly can I say what a joy it has been reading and learning from some great posts by your community. 
      My question (as a complete newbie) has probably been asked and answered many times before but some posts are quite old so I hope that you don't mind me re-asking in case there are more upto date answers.
      Ok, I am looking at purchasing the SkyWatcher heritage 130p as I want a portable telescope to take to South Africa with me and after reading the forums it seems like a good option. I will be there for a few months including being next to the Kruger National Park where light pollution will be at an absolute minimum so I am hoping for good results . 
      I have read that a 150mm would obviously be preferable but is there one that is portable  ?? I carry very little luggage so I can accommodate a reasonable size perhaps upto around 10 kilos or so if such a scope exists and would fit into a case that can go into cargo or would this be a no-no ?
      If there are any options please can someone advise. 
      If I do end up with the 130p then I will have a budget of upto £150 to get any additional equipment (ie :- eyepieces) that may be required or would I be better of spending £300(approx) on a different scope with little to no budget for extras ? My intention initially and perhaps ultimately with a travel-scope would be observing the planets only and would obviously like as much planetary detail as feasibly possible but I certainly don't expect Hubble like images !
      I have intentions of purchasing a larger scope at a later date for home use so it really is just about a portable telescope at this stage. 
      Can I say many thanks already in anticipation of some quality feedback from you lovely people !!
      Laurence 
    • By Joaquim Q
      Hi, i..m on Stargazers Lounge for long time ago, but now i have a new scope at last!!! The scope is a Skywatcher classic200p dobsonian, and i received it just one month ago. I.m really happy with it. For now, i.m using the stock eyepieces that come with the scope, a 25mm and 10mm super plossl 52. Yesterday i was received a Celestron Omni barlow, and that expands my magnification range. I posted some pics with my set. 
      Congratulations to Stargazers lounge team, this is one of the best sites to learn about astronomy and equipment. 
      Besf regards to everybody 

• By Kronos831
      So, i have settled between 2 eyepieces for my scopes.
      The explore scientific 6,5 mm 52degree 

and the Skywatcher UWA Planetary 6mm

I have read that the explore scientific gives better contrast and views.
      The explore scientific will give me 184x and barlowed 369x So should i trade less magnification for more detail?
    • By DavidJM
      Dilemna time......
      I've realised that I'm not a fan of barlows, I'm also not loaded with cash. I love my two BST's 8mm and 25mm, I'm not so keen on my 15mm meade.
      I've recently expanded my scope collection due to some inheritance with a 127 Mak, so my question is what would be a benefit to my eyepieces, replace the 15mm with a BST? Go lower than my 8mm? Go higher than 25mm? With BST's I would easily get two below £100 or go for something different and spend up to £100 on one eyepiece? Have a wide range of focal lengths and ratios over my three scopes, do I plan for different eyepieces per scope or stick to common eyepieces? Before anyone suggests Televues, I'll need to spend a fair bit on the wife before they turn up in the post? unless of course someone knows of deals going round
    • By Kronos831
      Heyaaaa. Its been a long time!(not really its been 5 days :P) its me againn ! As you have seen by the title i am in a delleema (misspells ftw) between eyepieces
      Here are 2 eyepieces i can buy with my budget
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prettyia-Eyepiece-Telescope-Skywatcher-Astronomy-Multicolor/dp/B012JC3274/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1547060539&sr=1-9&keywords=prettyia+eyepiece (ik its 3 eyepieces but there is no other pack that delivers to my location than only includes one)
      and https://www.firstlightoptics.com/skywatcher-eyepieces/skywatcher-uwa-planetary-eyepieces.html
      But with that excact same money i can buy this! 
      https://www.firstlightoptics.com/skywatcher-eyepieces/sky-watcher-sky-panorama-eyepieces.html
      holy moly 82 degrees!
      Something is telling me to ditch the cheap Zoom eyepiece and the planetarys and  just buy the panorama eyepiece from the money i would use on the planetarys and the 8-24 instead.
      Does anyone have any expirience with that particular price range zoom eyepieces or the planetary or the panoramas?
      Also can you reccomend me a size (7mm 15mm)?(there is no way i m buying the 22mm one) my main targets will be dsos as well as planets so. I will be using those in my Celestron firstscope and in my future ( i ll buy it in like 3 months lol Skywatcher heritage 130p)
      telescopes: Focal lenghts :Current telescope:Celestron firstscope 300mm FL
      Future telescope:Skywatcher heritage 130p 650mm FL 
      To sum up:Get the 2 or the panorama?
      If i get the panorama which lenght?(7mm or 15mm)? (i want a size that compliments planets and most dsos ) ( i live in the southern hemisphere {so no orion nebula for me} (my favourite DSO)   for now atleast) 
      Thanks for your time !
      Kronos!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.