Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Fforest Fields

Freff

Thanks for a great few days guys, it was lovely to to see you all again.

Sorry about the weather, but  pleased you all liked the site and dark skies. 

Despite Storm Callum we did manage a few goods nights of clear skies albeit being a bit moist.

Hope you are all home safely.

I look forward to seeing you all again in the spring at Pencelli.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Dorothy & I liked camping at Forrest Fields. The dark skies there are better than I've experienced at other campsites and we are looking forward to returning again; the facilities were excellent, and the Staff made us feel very welcome.  Next time we will be bringing our canoe as the onsite lake looked inviting. It was nice to catch up with You, Tich, Mick & Jill once again and hope to see you all in the near future.

It were brilliant catching up with everyone & we got a couple of decent nights out too, already looking forward to our next meet although I had to open up the caravan to dry it out as it were folded up wet. Still I managed to catch up with the rain again too as there were no blue skies here when I got home lol.
Just in case you haven't seem it Mike;

Great to see you all again at Fforest Fields. Despite the weather (& both of us having colds) we had a good time. The camp site is in a beautiful spot, with friendly staff & dark skies. Will definitely  be going back.

The journey home went OK, no floods to negotiate, thanks to Tony for the heads-up at Abergavenny.

Looking forward to our next catch-up.

All the best

Mick & Jill

Archived