SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

M33

Starwiz

Thanks for the feedback.  The night started off quite transparent, but then it seemed like an atmospheric mist moved in.

If I get a clear night, I may try extending the exposure to 15 minutes to see if I can bring out more detail.

John

Hi, yes the skies lately have mist or some high-level stuff every now and then, It was cloudy in mid wales last night until 2am then the sky was crystal and the MW was very obvious until the cloud came in again! M33 a great test of equipment along with ngc 891. clear skies! Tony

Hi, one of my fav, this time of year and I think the best edge-on spiral in NH maybe? good results from not many frames so a quick  object to get. when I first imaged ngc891 I never looked at a picture of it so I was more impressed with my effort! Ton1899996452_myastrogearlist2018jpeg.thumb.JPG.8ca39935ee46dbe24f6ce7c973156964.JPG

Archived