Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters.thumb.jpg.b518052b915c2cf31f5f12e33ce0e9d2.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Ceph

Blue mists

Yesterday all weather reports was really good, but they are as they are, at least here in the southern Sweden.
There where haze (allmost always are) and it was just a little too much.
I have done some hard editing and pin points actions as well, of course this is not the "Way to do it" but I actually think I saved the picture from the bin.
From the start the picture was polluted with blue strips, and still is in some parts if I look carefully.
But the pic has some blue mists over North A. Are they a product of the haze or are they really there?

Can it be improved in some way?

IC5070.thumb.jpg.cfee7d0f91f5e3e10c7e3cfdef9c8e53.jpg

Edited by Ceph
  • Like 2

Super rescue job ....not sure about the blue lines  as you have hidden them very well...Nice to see this one with its very natural pink tones. It very often is portrayed as being very red....lovely work

Thanks Peter.
Yes you are right, the blue lines are not so visual on this edited small version, my mistake.
Here is an earlier, larger version of the processing with the lines visual.

IC5070-2.thumb.jpg.b052f7e1b4f7f79c22b529a9e097918a.jpg