Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Blue mists

Ceph

Yesterday all weather reports was really good, but they are as they are, at least here in the southern Sweden.
There where haze (allmost always are) and it was just a little too much.
I have done some hard editing and pin points actions as well, of course this is not the "Way to do it" but I actually think I saved the picture from the bin.
From the start the picture was polluted with blue strips, and still is in some parts if I look carefully.
But the pic has some blue mists over North A. Are they a product of the haze or are they really there?

Can it be improved in some way?

Moved the topic to deep sky imaging

3 hours ago, Ceph said:

Yesterday all weather reports was really good, but they are as they are, at least here in the southern Sweden.
There where haze (allmost always are) and it was just a little too much.
I have done some hard editing and pin points actions as well, of course this is not the "Way to do it" but I actually think I saved the picture from the bin.
From the start the picture was polluted with blue strips, and still is in some parts if I look carefully.
But the pic has some blue mists over North A. Are they a product of the haze or are they really there?

Can it be improved in some way?
Try it if you like and let me know your thoughts, Thanks.
Here you will find the original image stacked with Deep Sky Stacker from this images: 3x120, 30x360 ISO 800
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/grhv4y1ufukfnl6/AADTJoJ6t0fkCpw8HHqDGIIua?dl=0

Looks like a typical unmodded dslr image.

If it is, you have the colours about right, the blue is real as a modded dslr will swamp the blue with red.

You have 'walking noise', noise gets smeared over the image in streaks.

2 hours ago, wxsatuser said:

Looks like a typical unmodded dslr image.

If it is, you have the colours about right, the blue is real as a modded dslr will swamp the blue with red.

You have 'walking noise', noise gets smeared over the image in streaks.

No it is not, I have a Baader modifed DSLR camera (Canon 700).

Walking noise, got to look into to that, Thanks wxsatuser.

Archived