Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Uplooker

COMPLETED - Tele Vue 8mm Radian

Tele Vue 8mm Radian in excellent condition. No marks on optics or barrel. Comes with both end caps, original box, instructions, pupil guide and Tele Vue sticker.

The “Instadjust” eyeguard housing works smoothly and holds firm.

Only selling to UK buyers.

Selling for £110, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

I will accept payment via PayPal as gift or buyer pays fees or bank transfer.

Happy to provide more photos on request. 

Selling as I am just not using it and to fund further purchases.

5E613A18-A05D-4459-877B-9289A5058716.jpeg

2A3A7AA0-0E03-474A-B33B-86E7FF61A739.jpeg

8224DA96-E201-419B-8C4C-681C625F1D0D.jpeg

3C1DB08E-36A2-4DD7-A817-FBBF085FE1D8.jpeg

1 hour ago, rwilkey said:

PM sent

Nice high quality eyepiece Robin, I still have 3.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By StarGazingSiouxsie
      Hello there  
      My budget for eyepieces is $1,000. 

I started off thinking I would get a Celestron eyepiece kit for about $200, for example. After trying a few out, I soon realised that I wanted eyepieces of higher quality. My mindset is that I'm investing $2,000 in my telescope, a Celestron 9.25 SCT, and I want to be able to extract from that scope the very best views that I can.

Wishlist - 
      I'm looking to buy 3 eyepieces maximum (not including a Barlow)
      Ideally - if possible - I would like to get eyepieces that I can use on both my telescopes, but my priority is toward the 9.25" as that is the bigger investment.
      Both my telescopes have 1.25" barrels.
      * Cassie - A Celestron Newtonian. Aperture = 130mm, FL = 650mm, FR = f5  Max useable magnification between 250x and 307x    
      * The Cubble Space Telescope - A Celestron SCT. Aperture = 235mm FL = 2350mm, FR = f10  Max useable magnification between 460x and 550x 
      I don't feel comfortable spending more than about $300 on each eyepiece
      I want these eyepieces to last as long as possible. I try to look after thinbgs if I can.
      Decent eye relief if possible
      I will purchase a Barlow separately
      Field of view - something 60% + 

Usage - 
      My observing will be probably 80% solar system planets & moon, 20% deeper sky objects
      I'm not that in atsrophotogarphy. I have a little Celestron NexImage 10 with which I am hoping to make some videos and stacked images of Jupiter, Saturn and detailed imaging of Pluto (  ) 
      I really just want the WOW factor right now. Enjoying the thrill of Saturn;s rings, tracking Jupiter's 4 main moons, detailed lunar observing etc. 

Questions -  
      So what would be your suggestions or advice, please? 
      I have been looking at the Tele Vue Delos & Delite range.  The Nagler range looks nice but I'm note sure if I need 82' field of view. A bit pricey, too. 
      Explore Scientific's offerings are a possibilty.
      What's the deal with zoom eyepieces? Does that mean you can have an eyepiece that will do the job, for example, of a 6mm, 7mm, 8mm and 9mm eyepiece all in one? Is there a trade off?? What's the catch?? 
      Regarding Barlows, I was thinking of just keeping it simple and getting a decent 2x lens without spending crazy money. Something in the $150 range. Or would I need a high end Barlow to complement the better eyepieces I am hoping for??? 

Overall, I'm looking for 2 or 3 eyepieces and 1 Barlow with a $1,000 budget. Any thoughts, ideas, advice or opinions all gratefully received, thank you. 
    • By A_Chobanova
      We carefully monitor the displacement of the radiant. It looks like a meteor shower!
    • By bockos
      Looking for radian 6mm.
      Consider also delite 7mm.
      Thanks!
    • By Kronos831
      Hey im just in the brink of buying my accessorie set! I m just wonder if i should buy a 8MM BST STARGUIDER eyepiece or not.
      I m going to be seeing planets as well as planetary , emission and other nebula. So is it worth it? it will give me a x150 And 300X (barlowed)magnification
      I dont think i ll be able to use the 300x too much as it will get blurry.
      BTW how blurry does it get

The 8mm is another 50 bucks so thats quite a lot for me(14 years old )
      Just want to know if its worth it!

• By 25585
      Mint, only taken out of box. Bought from Telescope House a few months ago. Paracorr 2 setting H
      £399 including Royal Mail next day, signed, tracked. Bank xfer or Paypal friends.
      Photos following....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.