Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_supernovae_remnants.thumb.jpg.0a6deb4bf0886533629e2bdc08293bc9.jpg

Uplooker

COMPLETED - Tele Vue 8mm Radian

Tele Vue 8mm Radian in excellent condition. No marks on optics or barrel. Comes with both end caps, original box, instructions, pupil guide and Tele Vue sticker.

The “Instadjust” eyeguard housing works smoothly and holds firm.

Only selling to UK buyers.

Selling for £110, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

I will accept payment via PayPal as gift or buyer pays fees or bank transfer.

Happy to provide more photos on request. 

Selling as I am just not using it and to fund further purchases.

5E613A18-A05D-4459-877B-9289A5058716.jpeg

2A3A7AA0-0E03-474A-B33B-86E7FF61A739.jpeg

8224DA96-E201-419B-8C4C-681C625F1D0D.jpeg

3C1DB08E-36A2-4DD7-A817-FBBF085FE1D8.jpeg

1 hour ago, rwilkey said:

PM sent

Nice high quality eyepiece Robin, I still have 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rwilkey said:

PM sent

Replied

Sold. Mods, please archive.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 25585
      Mint, only taken out of box. Bought from Telescope House a few months ago. Paracorr 2 setting H
      £399 including Royal Mail next day, signed, tracked. Bank xfer or Paypal friends.
      Photos following....
    • By 25585
      I use the TV Panoramic mount with my Genesis. Bought both together & they are excellent grab & go. 
      So as my Skytee 2 is too heavy for tucking under an arm & I like scope in or on top mounts, I am considering a fork mount for my fracs, of which the 120 Equinox is bulkiest and heaviest. 
      The only maker I can find for fork mounts for scopes (others for binoculars) is Tele Vue, & their Gibraltar 5. They seem to come with a star finder gadget which may be good being for TV. 
      So does anyone here use a TV Gibraltar for any size of scope, & can advise on its pros & cons including the star finder?
    • By nicoscy
      LNIB Minty Ethos 17mm - £390

I moved to the Nagler T4 range for more viewing comfort and this lovely eyepiece needs to find a new home. 
      This is a LNIB eyepiece that saw limited focuser action 3 times as it was purchased and received on the 16th of September this year. 
      Comes with original box, wrapping, sticker and caps. Any minor dust will be blown off with a manual blower prior to shipping. No scratches, no dings no falls, no nothing. 
      Price includes PayPal fee and shipping with insurance and tracking. 
      Thanks for looking! 
      Clear skies, 
      Nicos

• By 25585
      Unknown for me as eps. Which makes have best eye relief at any given fl. Being a Vixen fan, their 8-24 is on my radar, but are there others as easy?
    • By 25585
      How good is this scope for rich/ flat field and reducing FC & CA?
      Much cheaper than Tele Vue equivalent. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.