Jump to content

Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

cyg

COMPLETED - Atik 460ex Colour

Recommended Posts

Hi

I am looking for a good condition Atik 460ex Colour (OSC)

Thanks for reading

Regards

Cyg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By tooth_dr
      I scrapped all the Oiii and Sii data I previously took during a full moon (about 15 hours worth) and retook it all when the moon was a bit smaller at 76%.  Ha was taken during 98% and 67% moon.  All the lights were taken on the following nights: 12th, 19th and 20th September 2019.
      Integration times, all in 600s subs unbinned:
      Ha = 28.33 hours
      Oiii= = 5.67 hours
      Sii = 5.67 hours
       
      The Ha data is really nice, and unsurprisingly the Oiii and Sii is not as strong (or nice).
      I'm missing that (vital) step in my processing routine of getting the Sii and Oiii properly stretched to match the Ha, before combining.  I dont really know how to deal with the weaker data properly.  Any pointers would be appreciated.
      What I do currently:
      All the data is loaded into APP into separate channels/sessions.
      The data is stacked and registered against the best Ha sub
      This produces individual stacks of Ha, Sii and Oiii that are all registered
      Each channel is processed with DPP in APP and then saved as a 16bit TIFF
      Each is opened in PS
      Stars removed with AA and any remnants removed and tidied up
      I then open a blank RGB document in PS
      I paste Ha into Green, Sii into Red and Oiii into Blue
      Adjust the selective colour settings to get 'Hubble palette'
      Adjust levels, curves, saturation until looks ok
      All the Ha Sii Oiii data is then combined together in a single 'super' stack in APP using quality weighted algorithm to create a 'luminance'
      That luminance layer is adjusted using levels, curves, and NC tools such as local contrast enhancement and deep space noise reduction (using masks to apply as required)
      The luminance is pasted onto the above colour layer, and incrementally added using gaussian blur
      Cropped and saved.
       
       
      Here it is anyway   I haven't intended on any more exposure time for this one, but will consider it, if the expert opinion dictates otherwise!
       
      CS
      Adam
       


    • By tooth_dr
      Taken on Sunday evening with a 98% Moon.
      Comprising of 12 x 600s subs using an ED80 with a 0.85x FF, an Atik 383L+ and a 7nm Optolong Filter.
      Stacked in DSS, and processed in PS.
       
      Full frame and cropped, mono and h-alpha colour using NC Actions.
       
      Thanks for looking
      Adam.
       
       




    • By CrashEd
      Concentrating on imaging rather than EAA so I’ve decided to put my Atik Infinity Colour up for sale. 
      It’s indistinguishable from new and fully boxed + accessories. It has the new screw-on DC power lead.
      Only 6 months old and has only been used over two sessions.
      £650 + insured delivery. Priced low as I really need to release funds for other things.



      Edited December 27, 2017 by CrashEd   
    • By Vicky050373
      M82 The Cigar Galaxy in Ursa Major imaged 12.02.2018 William Optics FLT-110 and Atik 314L monochrome CCD 60 x 60 second exposures
    • By Vicky050373
      M81 Bode's Galaxy in the constellation of Ursa Major imaged 09.02.2018 William Optics FLT-110 and Atik 314L monochrome CCD A total of 135 x 60 second exposures stacked in Deep Sky Stacker and processed in Photoshop CS2
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.