View from the office...

estwing

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Alan White said:

Is that your driveway?
If its is wow, that's quite a setting.

Belongs to the holiday bungalow in Skye.

Clear night ahead under some of the darkest skies in Britain. Scope at the ready :grin:

Observing is a different and tranquil experience away from the sky glow. If you get the chance grab it. 

What a stunning aspect. I hope you all have a great time and even better weather. I'd like to think that at some point in the future I could join you in my native Scotland (Glaswegian now residing in Wales). My wife and I spent our honeymoon just south of Kyle of Lochalsh. Beautiful.

Clear skies

Al

49 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Scope set up with views across the bay. 

20181010144301_9Y2A0680.thumb.JPG.9619228415945d631f8f2458ded66719.JPG

Large banks of cloud still steadily drifting through but plenty of clear spells in between. Temperature is a balmy 15°C :wacko:

Wow that "Dual Purpose Pie Measuring Device" gets all over.

?

1 hour ago, Physopto said:

How long are you there for?

Just until Saturday Derek then homeward bound.

Hoping the weather forecasts are wrong for the rest of the week as they didn't look promising but tonight is looking brilliant.

Mind you it looks far better up here for the weekend than what it does for the SGL bash in Herefordshire for those attending. They have my sympathy

12 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Lovely sunset and disappearing clouds 

1539193079581863431852.thumb.jpg.096853a673090f3d6fffad03f1d0f932.jpg

A warming mob chilli next to help stave off the cold :grin:

Your really building this up, better be good. Hope your chilli doesn’t give everyone the skits ?

4 hours ago, mapstar said:

Just until Saturday Derek then homeward bound.

Hoping the weather forecasts are wrong for the rest of the week as they didn't look promising but tonight is looking brilliant.

Mind you it looks far better up here for the weekend than what it does for the SGL bash in Herefordshire for those attending. They have my sympathy

I hope you get some clear skies then. You are right though not looking to great for the weekend, storm coming your way. So make the most of tonight, then tie down the scopes, Tight !

Archived