Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters.thumb.jpg.b518052b915c2cf31f5f12e33ce0e9d2.jpg

jock1958

MARS - Looking Good Tonight 9th Oct

Mars is looking particularly good tonight in South Wales, the atmosphere is very steady and I'm picking up a lot more detail than I have done previously in this opposition. I'm heading back out now before things change.

Clear and steady skies to you all!

• Like 4

Good luck on your session! I hope the next opposition is higher in the sky for y'all.

Rob

• Like 1

i had a good look at mars on monday night, i need to to get turn left at orion as i no nothing and trying to find other things to look at is hard for me, but i am having fun, i get a good bit of exercise carrying the 8 inch dob up ad down 2 flights of stairs into the communal garden , i have way to much light pollution where i live, will venture out to some darker skies soon, but it is nice looking up at the skies at the beuatiful stars ,

• Like 3