Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wizard nebula SHO

simmo39

Hi all. Managed to grab some Sii data on Thursday and added to my previous data. Still struggling to get the Hubble palette right but think this is a step in the right direction. I cant quite get the flats to work but I will.  this is 25 x 300s of each channel.

44222896295_efb6ce4e8f_b.jpg

Hints and tips most wecome.

3 minutes ago, Allinthehead said:

Lovely detail in that Simmo. Nice work. What processing software are you using?

Thank you, Im using PI. I find it a bit over complicated but it seems to do everything I need it to do.

Very nice--I like the SHO. Good definition on the nun, or the acolyte, or what ever you want to call the lady to the right. Did you insert Ha as lum?--that really helps--as simple channel combination in Clab mode with Ha in lum and the other boxes empty (not checked).  I think a bit of scnr green set at average neutral would remove the slight vestiges of green if you want them removed.  Its orference (I prefer, many don't).  Maybe some MT to control the stars?  You have the makings of a spellbinding image!

Rodd

2 hours ago, Rodd said:

Very nice--I like the SHO. Good definition on the nun, or the acolyte, or what ever you want to call the lady to the right. Did you insert Ha as lum?--that really helps--as simple channel combination in Clab mode with Ha in lum and the other boxes empty (not checked).  I think a bit of scnr green set at average neutral would remove the slight vestiges of green if you want them removed.  Its orference (I prefer, many don't).  Maybe some MT to control the stars?  You have the makings of a spellbinding image!

Rodd

Hi Rodd, thank you. Will try the suggested tweaks. Not sure on all the functions you have pointed out but will see what I can create. lol

1 minute ago, simmo39 said:

Hi Rodd, thank you. Will try the suggested tweaks. Not sure on all the functions you have pointed out but will see what I can create. lol

I know--the settings are killer.  

Rodd

Archived