Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
This is a very weak and rather challenging Ha object in Cygnus. Last night I collected 25 x15 min of Ha to add to RGB data from a year ago (collected with ASI071 on Esprot 150). The additional Ha really helped to bring out the dragon as well as surrounding nebulosity. I used the Esprit 150 with TS 3" 0.79x reducer and ASI1600MMpro, sitting on the Mesu 200 (guiding using ST80 with QHY 5L-II M). The moon was up but I think the Baader 3.5 nm Ha filter did a good job at blocking out the moonlight.
So now totally 12.2 hours which is probably the minimum needed on this object.
Comments most welcome of course.