Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Pete Presland

astroshop.eu

I have very recently made a purchase from  https://www.astroshop.eu/ who are based in Germany.

I purchased an eyepiece on the 25.09.2018, which has duly arrived today 01.10.2018, well packed and in perfect condition. Very good communication, tracking info, delivery time, especially considering this was over the weekend. They used UPS, who provide updates as to where your parcel currently is, when it is going to be delivered.

• Like 2

I have bought a few things from them and they were excellent,also i bought an ES eyepiece from an American company and the eyepiece developed a fault and astro.eu replaced it with a new eyepiece,something the American company wouldnt do.

• Like 3

Just ordered a small part from the guys and girls at Astroshop.eu.

Arrived promptly and came with a small packet of Haribo :)

Flo, I have to ask, I get Haribo's from our Euro friends and polystyrene and clouds from you! Only kidding, Flo and Astroshop.eu are top merchants and come highly recommended by me.

Jelly Beans Flo?

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 2